There are a couple of easy ways below to work out your ring size if you're not sure or want to convert your ring size to UK sizing.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you'd like help with any ring sizing!
1. Measure a ring that fits the finger you want to wear your new ring on.
Using a ruler, measure across the inside of the ring at the widest point in millimetres.
Next use the conversion chart at the bottom of the page to find your size.
2. Measure your finger that you want to wear your new ring on
- Using an even width strip of paper, wrap it around the base so that it's a snug fit
- Mark where the paper meets
- Measure that length in mm to find the circumference
- Use the chart below to find your ring size.
Remember if your knuckles are wider than the base of your finger you may need to size up to get the ring to fit over them. If they are wider than the base of your finger, repeat the steps above to find the circumference of your knuckles and use the chart below to find your ring size.